Monday, January 14, 2008

Quick Changes - Foxy Foxy

Title unabashedly taken from the Rob Zombie song of the same name that's been stuck in my head for days! When you see this outfit, I think you'll agree this is pretty Fox-y all right.


Bigger ..... Biggest

This outfit has so many items that have become favorites, all rolled into one charcoal gray ball of fashion happiness. It began with one item, the Fox jacket set from Lookr. Worn on the jacket and shirt layers with a prim buckle and strap attachment, there is nothing whatsoever not to love about this set. It comes in two other great color combinations, all exhibiting the same beautiful texture work and attention to detail. The jacket looks touchable, the bra underneath looks equally real and the fit seems carefully constructed to hug without squeezing, much.

Deciding I wanted an equally texture rich pant for this ensemble, I was delighted to see that Second Wave Apparel had come out with another great pant - in this case the zipper pant in a matching charcoal gray. I have several shots here to hopefully show you the texture on both these items because I think it's the texture that's so outstanding. The pants come with short scrunchy prim attachments for the ankles and on both pant and underwear layers.

Next came the Dark Gray Menisa shoes from Enkythings, another item I'd been wanting to blog for a while. Texture again as these shoes have a soft suede look with beautiful stacked wood heels. They come in 26 gorgeous colors and are available as a fatpack. I thought these made the perfect footwear.


Bigger ..... Biggest

I felt this outfit was pretty fierce so it needed fierce hair and skin to go with it. I chose the Roxy hair in uncompromising Red from Armidi. Part of a five color tone pack, it was the deepest and brightest from the reds.

To my delight, the Skittlez collection for Nomine skins has arrived. Glossy lips are the key feature or change from the previous Nomine skins along with a sparkling eye make up that matches the lip very well. I chose the Glossy Sangria make up for this outfit, but the skin comes in many other glossy lip combinations as well as the original great make ups.

Now all I needed were the accessories. I'm wearing the bullet necklace from the Emotional Warfare set sent out as a group gift some time ago. I had to change the attachment point since the buckle prim from the jacket was using the original one but this proved fairly easy to do. To pick up a bit more silver from both buckle and zippers, I added a bracelet from Digital Dragon. Available as a set of two, I decided to stick with only one.

Last but not least, I added a waist chain in lieu of a belt to again pick up a little more silver. I'm sorry to say that I couldn't find this when I went back to the store, also Digital Dragon and cannot confirm it's still available. Edit: Zoey Pinkdot confirms they are available, yay! Variety of different styles and two metals.


I stood back, and felt very please with the outfit. I hope you will too.

*~~~~*~~~~* Shopping Bag and info *~~~~*~~~~*
Fox jacket set - 1 for 175L or 3 for $475L, available at On Rez or the Lookr Main Store.

Zipper pant in charcoal from Second Wave Apparel - $175 a pair.

Menisa heels in dark gray from Enkythings - 350L each or 4500L for the fatpack of 26 wonderful colors.

Roxy hair from Armidi - Reds Collection - Red - 295L for 5 shades

Nomine skin (Skittlez Collection) - Light Med Tan - Glossy Sangria - 700L

Emotional Warfare Necklace - Pixel Dolls Group Gift (Still available with the outfit however)

Double Diamond Bracelet - Digital Dragon - Set of two 150L

Angel Waist Chain - Digital Dragon - moved, not unavailable woot - 150L

3 comments:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I love the whole look...makeup, hair and shoes :)

Azazeal Whitfield said...

Oh know... another tune to add to Delilah's request list!...

Kit Meredith said...

Ooooh Del, you look like a rock star! It's absolutely great - I especially love the hair. Glad to see you blogging again!