Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hiatus

Due to real life considerations which are private, this blog is temporarily on hiatus. I can't say how long the hiatus will last but I can say it is long enough that I am also going to be out of world and will be closing the land that I am renting etc.

I will dearly miss blogging and sharing and reviewing but some things are simply more important than others, and as we all know, real life must come first.

To those who read this blog, who gave me items to review, who supported me behind the scenes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I apologize that not all items I have been given to review were either reviewed or discussed with the Designers. I simply ran out of time. This is no reflection on you.

Love,

Delilah

PS: If you saw this post accidentally on my friend's Blog Second Life, First Person that was a mistake, she's not going anywhere.


1 comment:

Genna Gray said...

Delilah, I'm so sorry to hear you'll be gone for a while, but I know first and foremost you need to take care of yourself. Just know that you have friends in-world who are thinking of you and wishing you well. Drop in anytime if you need to talk.

Love,
Genna